Catch The Deerz!! Catch The Deerz!!

Nice

Very cool. It made me think of Rush's old stuff. I know different genre but it has that same feel of like YYZ or one of their other off timed/odd tempo songs.

If you actually performed it yourself (no samples/loops) I'm very impressed.

Fautzo responds:

Wow, thanks!! I'm very very surprised! All i did was play a note a bunch of times, and then mix up the notes into random places, then copies and pasted it into the drums!! I only spent a half an hour on this, and it took almost no effort! Thank you for the kind reveiw!

-WritersBlock-River Voyager -WritersBlock-River Voyager

cool beans

Good job with the song. Good luck in the comp.

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks man!

So Happy {DEMO} So Happy {DEMO}

hmm...

I'm just curious to why you wouldn't finish it? I say who cares what anyone would think.

It's good stuff - keep doing your thing.

*-_Alone at night_-* *-_Alone at night_-*

**Sniffle**

A lot of emotion in this one. It actually made me tear up a little - or maybe it was my allergies :P

I can toally hear a vocal melody to this in my head and bass line. I think you should expend on it.

It's a great melody.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, I'm actually thinking about it. Though, I gotta work on some other stuff first. :/

Thanks for the review man! :D

Rise Your Sword Rise Your Sword

Nice

I liked it. Very(and I hate using this term) "Epic" sounding. I'm jealous ;)

Very impressive and well balanced sound-wise.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a sudden urge to cast magic missile.

sorohanro responds:

thanx for review and good marks
glad you liked it

Gone Silent Gone Silent

Black metal meets hoobastank?

Well, I liked the idea a lot. I'd break someone's face to it **devil horns**

The only thing that bother me was the guitar humming and the vocals being too tinny. Which both are an easy fix.

Turn up your noise gate for the guitar tracks when needed - that will get rid of the humming.

The vocals are aggressive but need more definition in the mixing process - add a bit of... reverb and drop the high range, bring up the mids a bit. A bit of compression might help a bit too.

Other than that your golden.

p.s. as a bassist... I was broken-hearted not hear hear a bass track. Adding bass would increase the aggressive sound 10 fold.

Initialize! (DarkbrksNsynth) Initialize! (DarkbrksNsynth)

six

Overall 6

There were some interesting parts but it was overshadowed by the annoying drum track. I hate having to say this, but the drum track, tempo is waaaaaay overdone for Techno. No one said techno had to be done at 180+ bps.

I can see you put some work into it so I can't blast it.

XJMatt responds:

aye i gotta admit i went a bit over the top with this one just a little :P. thanks for listening and the honest review i apreciate constructive comments :)

Nature- Nature-

seven

I'm not too sure what to think about it.
It wasn't bad but I really couldn't get into it.

I can see that you put some effort into it so I gave you an overall 7

NN - Rush NN - Rush

s'ok

It was ok. I didn't hate it and didn't love it.

Basically neutral about it.

You did a good job with the mixing.

Overall 6

Nynety-Nyne responds:

CRITIC!

Effortless (vox samples) Effortless (vox samples)

9 Great job

I liked it. Reminds me of Fear Factory or Strapping Young Lad.

The machine guns maybe could have a bit quieter.

Great job.

soulmasking responds:

As a huge fan of FF, and heavily influenced by them, I would understand how you got that impression. The song was the first that I used the fast paced drumming. It was also the first song that I really tried to place in "flare" and sound effects, there's lots of stuff that I think could be improved with it, but I also hate messing with a "closed" song. I'm glad you liked it, and thank you very much for your review.

Carpunch