A Valuable Lesson -remake A Valuable Lesson -remake

Funny

I liked the artwork and the preloader was unique. Good job on voicing esp on making the conversation sound awkward. Very funny.

Great job!

Radio Gosha :: DAMF Radio Gosha :: DAMF

woot!

I liked it... I was a bit confused on the storyline but I don't care. It was that damn good.

A 9 for you!

spiked spiked

woooooooahhhh

Nice job! I liked the artwork, the music fit perfectly and the animation was pretty decent.

I'd have more to say about this but I've got the munchies now...

Overall 8!

frozenhedgehog responds:

How bout I send you a couple guitar/keyboard tracks n u do wot u want wiv thm or vice versa. could be awesome, we both luv music and can keep a beat

Time Range (uni project) Time Range (uni project)

overall 7

well, it was very basic and it worked.

I'd like to see what you do with this later on. Maybe make the dinosaurs feet move would be nice. This way it doesn't look so clipartish.
Add a reload feature with maybe a ammo indicator and powerups?

Good job.

Catch The Deerz!! Catch The Deerz!!

Nice

Very cool. It made me think of Rush's old stuff. I know different genre but it has that same feel of like YYZ or one of their other off timed/odd tempo songs.

If you actually performed it yourself (no samples/loops) I'm very impressed.

Fautzo responds:

Wow, thanks!! I'm very very surprised! All i did was play a note a bunch of times, and then mix up the notes into random places, then copies and pasted it into the drums!! I only spent a half an hour on this, and it took almost no effort! Thank you for the kind reveiw!

-WritersBlock-River Voyager -WritersBlock-River Voyager

cool beans

Good job with the song. Good luck in the comp.

- S

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks man!

So Happy {DEMO} So Happy {DEMO}

hmm...

I'm just curious to why you wouldn't finish it? I say who cares what anyone would think.

It's good stuff - keep doing your thing.